Monday, January 4, 2016

Countdown to Christmas

Seriously, how busy is December?

Both of my kiddos had music concerts. 

Caleb in concert band....



Jansen had a choir concert...





We had Ugly Sweater parties...


The kids had a church youth group progressive dinner....I was only there to pick the kids up at the end at the church so I was able to grab a quick picture right before they exchanged gifts...


My family participated in a little golf cart parade in our friends' subdivision. About 8-10 families in their subdivision have golf carts so everyone decorated theirs and we drove around singing Christmas carols...










We went out to eat at La Casona and took silly pictures...


The kids roasted marshmallows at our city's Christmas in the Park...

The kids baked with their Nana...

They watched Christmas movies and drank coffee, yes, coffee....


And we exchanged gifts with our friends. I got some awesome goodies this year...



Then I prepared for all the family Christmas parties we would be attending. I was hosting my first ever, cook a big Christmas dinner all by myself, Christmas for Josh's family on the 23rd. Then we had Christmas with my dad's side of the family on the afternoon of the 24th and Christmas with my parents that evening. Then we had our own Santa Christmas the morning of the 25th, then went to celebrate with my mom's side of the family for lunch, and Josh's grandparents for dinner. I'll make a separate post for those.

No comments:

Post a Comment