Monday, February 16, 2015

Owl Valentine bag...

At the almost very last minute last week, my son informed me that he had to have some kind of bag to put his school valentines in.

Um, I am not a stay at home mommy anymore. This kind of stuff used to be the type of thing I would look forward to and plan for weeks.

Not that I don't love it, but being a full time nursing student doesn't leave much time to craft these days.

So after finishing my research paper, I asked Jansen what he wanted to do. He looked at a few pictures and said, "I want a red owl bag."

Thank goodness I had some leftover red bags from one of the kids' birthday parties and was able to scavenge some decent pieces of construction paper and some glue.

At 10:30 last week, I was in my closet office making this....

But he is cute, Jansen liked him, and all of his stuff fit in it. And it only took me about 15 minutes.

Stick a fork in me. I'm done!

1 comment:

  1. I made $20 per a 20 minute survey!

    Guess what? This is exactly what big companies are paying for. They need to know what their average customer needs and wants. So large companies pay $1,000,000's of dollars each month to the average person. In return, the average person, like me and you, answers some questions and gives them their opinion.

    ReplyDelete