Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Nursing school orientation

Today was nursing school orientation. 

While they didn't give us tons of information, they gave us enough to make me feel a bit better about starting school on Thursday. 


I was getting a bit nervous since my scrubs hadn't come in, my books hadn't come in, and we had no idea what was going on...but things are looking up. 

My scrubs came in and a friend sewed the patches on...

My books just came in today so I have one extra day to get the first 5 chapters read in time for Thursday. 

We got our handbook, signed a bunch of paperwork, and reviewed all the things we needed for the first day. That makes me feel a bit more prepared. 

The only thing I still need to do is to get my drug test, which is scheduled for Friday, get my nursing badge, complete my background check, and schedule an appointment with my credit union for Fall tuition. 

Yay!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment